Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I find an adapter to use cut off wheels on my 4.5" angle grinder?

I have a 4.5" right angle grinder with a 5/8" arbor. I have recently lost my adapter to use the flat cut off disks. This adapter is a domed washer thing that compensates for the flat disk, whereas the standard grinding wheel has a dome on top. I am having NO LUCK finding a replacement part. The manufacturer does not have one. If you know what I am talking about please help.|||they are called arbor adapters.


can find them in places like northerntool, and many of the big hardware stores.|||WWW.HARBORFREIGHTTOOLS.COM|||I just stack some five eighths washers...make sure they are centered for balance. I didn't know I was missing a part.|||contact Harber Freight and purchase a second angle grinder, on sale the price is $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment