Friday, December 16, 2011

Would you risk it on the wheel?

There is a wheel with 4 parts of equal size. Spin the wheel. 1 Part gives you 2 billion dollars, 1 Part gives you unlimited sex with the hottest person of your dreams (w/o your spouse knowing if applicable) Another Part results in getting a genital chopped off or ripped out depending on gender. A final Part results in spin again.





So, wanna play?|||Hell yeah! I'm goin' for Valerie Baber. (Look her up if you don't know who I'm talking about, as linking to her would probably be a violation of terms of use. =P)|||lol

Report Abuse


|||Ya, its only a 25% chance! *slice* Sh!t|||No.





For the same reason I wouldn't have sex with a man for money. Some things I just won't put a price on. I'd rather work for a living.|||Um ... sure, let's go.|||No, I'm happy with what I have.|||Balls getting chopped off?





I'll pass.|||No. Unlimited sex with ONE person? Eh, not very exciting. A billion dollars? Nice, I guess, but not worth losing my girl-parts.|||Hell yeh!|||As much as I LOVE to gamble, getting my genitalia ripped out scares the crap out of me...so I think i'd pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment