Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Would you be upset if you found out your b/f took a day off work to 4-wheel when you have collectors calling?

My boyfriend and I have a young son together. I go to school full-time and work part-time. He works as a car salesman and we have quite a bit of debt because we bought a house a couple years ago and we're having a hard time making ends meet. He works most days of the week but the majority of the days are half-days unless he's selling a car then he stays all day. I understand everyone needs a break and some time for R%26amp;R, but whenyou're broke, and have collectors calling the house am I the only one who thinks it irresponsible to request a day off so your can go 4-wheeling all day? He could have been and should have been at work trying to sell cars. He only gets comission. And the thing that angers me the most is that he didn't intend for me to find out he took the day off. He said he needed a break but he's spening money on gas to 4-wheel when he couldn't pay one of our bills this month. He's 33 yrs old and was 4-wheeling and smoking pot with his buds. Would you be upset?|||Yes, I would be. He's a loser. Hopefully he will grow up but he may not. Stay in school, it may become very important in your future.|||The collectors would still be calling even if he went to work. One days paycheck surely aint gonna get them off of your back...is it? He obviously needed a mental break.....it sounds like you could use the same thing. Collectors are gonna always call even if you worked 7 days a week to pay them. Its no use getting all hung up over bills, its people with real issues in the world|||Giving the fact that money is tight. And you have a child with collectors calling. Yes I would be. You could always do that on a weekend. I know people do need a break from time to time. But family needs do need to come first. That includes monthly bills.|||I would be mad. Money is serious. Be happy you aren't married, or it would effect your credit more. Perhaps sell the house, rent and finish your school (I always believe it is so important).





Needs a break my ****. He needs to grow up!|||its called the "red flag" sign. Get away from him and take your son. He is immature, irresponsible and probably using you. You can do better than him.|||I'd say I hope you enjoyed your day...I just sold your 4 wheeler on ebay. Thanks for paying the bills...|||upset is not even close for the word i'd be. ESPECIALLY the pot issue-with a child at home...I quit ALL partying when I found out I was pregnant, 18 years ago, only occasional drink now..and trust me I could party. sounds like he really needs to get his priorities straight, and probably another job with a steady income...look out for yourself and the kid-he can take care of himself-but obviously not you and the child. good luck.|||Sweetheart, your a slave driver and your B/F deserves a break.


Smoking pot is immature but having a day off for friends isn't. If he has a pot problem, you should discuss that with him but give him a break regarding his day off.


Trust me, if that's the worst thing he does, you should be giving him a hug because if you had that attitude with me, I'd be looking for another girl. Not trying to be mean but you need to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment