Friday, December 16, 2011

Would someone help me to find Subaru car spare parts ?

Subaru wagon 4 wheel drive 1993 model.


Series AK5 M.





Parts: 1. Lower ball joint,





2. Steering Rack End.





3. Front Right signal light cover.





Thank you very much.|||I've never owned a Subaru here. However, when I owned one in Japan, I quickly found that only the Subaru dealers could supply their parts. Fuji Heavy Industries, who builds the Subarus won't give out specs on their parts to anyone. In Japan they even buy up all salvaged Subaras so you can't even get used parts except from Subaru.|||Yeah Subaru Dealership. Maybe be able to snag a Lower ball joint from a parts store. www.nasioc.com may be able to help you more. In the forums.|||The ball joints and tie rod ends should be replaced with new components because if they break its all over. Aftermarket parts places can get them cheaply but moog is the best brand. I got mine from subaruparts.com, oem but i needed the dealer part number to order it. The lens assemby you can get from a junkyard or ebay. Not hard to find.|||I wish I knew what country you are from????


Not sure what an AK5M, so suspect Europe flavor or something?





In U.S.A. I order mine from Subaruparts.com, or local auto parts...





You can also check on, Ultimatesubaru.org and snoop around in there... they are the leaders when it comes to parts , repairs and how too's.

No comments:

Post a Comment